Dr.Fone for Android - The World’s 1st Data Recovery Software for Android Smartphones
• Directly recover deleted SMS text messages and contacts.
• Retrieve photos, video, audio and documents lost due to deleting, restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, etc., from SD cards inside Android devices.
• Preview & selectively recover messages, contacts and photos before recovery.
• Support multiple Android phones and tablets, like Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, and so forth.
• Only read and recover the data, no personal info leaking.
Supported OS: Windows 8.1(64bits)/8 (64&32 bits)/7 (64&32 bits)/Vista (64&32 bits)/XP (32 bit)
*If you are a Mac user, Please Go to Android Data Recovery (Mac Version)
Accidentally deleted messages or contacts on your Samsung handset? Or lost photos from the SD card on your Android device? No need to worry now! Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android is capable of recovering messages, contacts, photos, video, audio and documents on/from an Android phone or tablet. Due to the ease-to-use interface, it’s ideal for everyone, like single users or professionals, even concerned parents who want to protect their kids from negative information. Scan, preview and recover. Simple clicks bring you what you want.
The very first thing: Before using Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android, make sure that your phone can be switched on and detected by your computer, and the battery is not less than 20%.
Directly scan and recover SMS, contacts, photos, video and more
• Automatically scan your device after connected to the computer.
• Recover sent & received messages, and export both in HTML and XML formats to PC for easy reading, printing and importing to your device.
• Retrieve deleted contacts, including names, numbers, Email & addresses, and export in HTML, vCard and CSV to PC.
• Regain photos, video, audio and documents from SD cards inside Android devices to a computer.
Note: Currently, it's unavailable to recover contacts and SMS lost due to rooting, restoring to factory settings, flashing ROMs, unlocking, device broken and system crash by Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android.
Browse, backup and re-sync data on your computer
• Existing data and deleted data each have their own color in the scan result.
• Browse and backup them from a device to your computer.
• Re-sync contacts backup to a device via Wondershare MobileGo for Android.
Preview & selective recovery
• Preview all recoverable contacts, messages and photos and documents before recovery.
• Selectively recover what you want by selecting them from the scan result.
Support multiple Android devices & Android OS
• Available for hot Android phones and tablets from Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, ZET, Huawei, etc.
• Support lots of Android OS versions.
• All rooted Samsung devices are supported, regardless of Android OS.
• The list of devices and Android OS is still rapidly growing.
Note: If your Samsung device is not in the list, you can root it by yourself (only root, not flash ROM), and then use Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android to recover data.
Read-only and risk-free
• Keep data on your device original, no damage, deletion or modification at all.
• Only read and recover the data, no personal information leaking, or things like that.
Download Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android and install it on your computer. Then follow the guide below step by step to recover lost contacts, messages, photos and video from your Android devices.
After launching Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android, you'll get the primary window below. Please connect your Android device to the computer via a USB cable.
Note: You'd better connect one device at a time, and make sure your Android phone is available for Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android (view the list here).
If you didn’t enable USB debugging on your device, you’ll see the window below. Follow the detailed expression in the window to set it now.
Note: If you have enabled USB debugging on your device before, you can skip this step.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging'
After you get the USB debugging done, connect your device to the computer again, and it will detect your device. Click "Start" to analyze the data on your device. Before starting, please make sure that the battery is more than 20%, to ensure a complete scan.
If your device was not rooted before, the program will directly scan it after the analysis.
Note: For the device that Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android doesn't support currently, it may lead you to set USB Mass Storage on your device to scan photos, videos, music and documents, or to root your device by yourself (if there is no USB Mass Storage option). All rooted Android devices are supported well. You can choose to do it or not by yourself.
If you rooted your device before, you need to allow the program Superuser authorization on the screen of your device before the scan. Just click "Allow" when the message pops out on your device’s screen. Then back to your computer, and click "Start" on the program's screen to scan your device.
Note: If the program doesn't scan anything for a long time after you clicked "Allow" on your phone, please check your phone again. Some devices present the "Allow" button for several times. It doesn't matter. Just click it until it doesn't appear again or the program has begun its real scan.
Do not disconnect your device during the scan, or the scan will fail.
The scan will take you a while. After that, you can preview all recoverable data found in the scan result one by one. Actually, the current messages, contacts, photos, video and documents are also scanned out in the result. Deleted SMS and contacts are shown in red. You can separate them by the color.
After preview, mark those you want and click "Recover" to save them on your computer. As to contacts, you can save them in CSV, vCard or HTML format; to messages, save them in CSV or HTML format.