Requirements: Windows 8 (64&32 bits)/Windows 7 (64&32 bits)/Vista (64&32 bits)/XP (32 bit)
Recover Android Lost SMS, Contacts, Photos, Video and More
Have you ever mistakenly deleted pictures, messages, or contacts stored on your Android device? Or lost some data from your Android SD card? No one likes these stuffs to happen but they indeed occur in our daily life. Fortunately, here you have Android Data Recovery to tackle the problem.
Android Data Recovery is what you can totally rely on to retrieve all lost or deleted data files, including messages, pictures, contacts, videos, Audio, documents and so on, from your Android phone or tablet. With several simple clicks, your lost data come back to your life.
Note: Make sure your device can be switched on and recognized by your PC, and the battery should be more than 20%, thus you can perform a successful recovery.
Directly Scan for Lost Data to Recover
• Scan your Android for lost data automatically after connected to the PC.
• Export restored messages, both sent and received, in HTML to PC for easy reading and printing.
• Deleted contacts, including names, numbers, Email, addresses, can be restored in HTML, vCard and CSV on your computer.
• Recover lost photos and videos from your Android SD card.
Note: Contacts and SMS lost due to rooting, restoring to factory settings, flashing ROMs, unlocking, device broken and system crash, are not able to recover with Android Data Recovery at present.
Browse, Backup & Restore Data to your PC via Android Transfer
• Separate existing data and deleted data with different colors in the scan results.
• Able to browse and backup lost data from your Android device to the PC.
• Restore lost contacts, photos and more on your device by syncing.
Compatible with Multiple Android Devices & Tablets
• Works for almost popular Android smartphones available in the market, like Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, ZET, Huawei, etc.
• Compatible with various Android OS versions.
• Support all rooted Samsung devices are supported, regardless of Android OS.
Download Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android and install it on your computer. Then follow the guide below step by step to recover lost contacts, messages, photos and video from your Android devices.
After launching Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android, you'll get the primary window below. Please connect your Android device to the computer via a USB cable.
Note: You'd better connect one device at a time, and make sure your Android phone is available for Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android.
Now you need to enable USB debugging on your device. Follow the detailed expression in the window to set it now.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging'
Note: If you have enabled USB debugging on your device before, you can skip this step.
After you get the USB debugging down, the program begins to connect your device. Click "Start" to analyze the data on your device.
Note: Before starting, please make sure that the battery is more than 20%, to ensure a complete scan.
After your device is detected, you need to allow the program super user authorization on the screen of your device. Just click "Allow" when the message pops out on your device’s screen.
Note: If the program doesn't scan anything for a long time after you clicked "Allow" on your phone, please check your phone again. Some devices present the "Allow" button for several times. It doesn't matter. Just click it until it doesn't appear again or the program has begun its real scan.
Now your device has been successfully detected. Click "Start" to scan it. Do not disconnect your device during the scan, or the scan will fail.
The scan will take you a while. After that, you can preview all recoverable data found in the scan result one by one. Actually, the current messages, contacts, photos and video are also scanned out in the result. Deleted SMS and contacts are shown in red. You can separate them by the color.
After preview, mark those you want and click "Recover" to save them on your computer. As to contacts, you can save them in CSV, vCard or HTML format; to messages, save them in CSV or HTML format.