Card Data Recovery is the top-ranking card data recovery tool to help Windows users recover lost data from various memory cards, mobile phones, digital cameras, USB drives, MP4 and other storage devices.
• Standard Mode: If you do not know the exact file format of lost file, choose standard mode which divides your files into 4 types -- photos, videos, music and other files. Quick Scanning and Speed Recovery.
• Advanced Mode: More than 40 common formats can be selected, choose the exact file format you want to recover. No need to recover files in all formats. if your recover all foramts in Advanced Mode. you can find all files by deep Recovery.
• Quickly recover videos, photos, audio files, etc. with different file formats. Let you recover data of more than 300 file formats.
• Recover from memory card or any other storage devices formatted data, deleted data, lost data, corrupt data, water damaged data, virus attacked data, etc.
• Fully recover data from any existing brand of PC, digital camera and cell phone (including smart phone, mobile phone, fully support Blackberry, Samsung, Nokia, LG, HTC and other brands). New Samsung Galaxy 4 Supported.
• Compatible with all brands of memory cards including Transcend, SanDisk, Kingston, Samsung, and more.
• Supported memory card including SD card, CF card, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, PC card and more that used on devices like phone, digital camera, MP4, MP3, etc. For more information about what devices Card Data Recovery support, please visit Tech Spec.
• Pause or restart the recovery any time you want.
• Search recovered files according to their size, and quickly find file or files you want to recover.
• Resume Recovery Mode allows you to import saved scan result to resume a previous recovery session without rescanning.
• Preview scanned files while the program is still scanning files. No need to wait until scanning finishes.
• Before recovery, you can preview photos, audios to check if they are indeed the one you want to recover, or not.
• Require only 3 simple steps to recover lost data from memory cards: Scan → Preview → Recover. See how to use Card Data Recovery in Guide.
• Files found and scanning time clearly displayed on the interface, letting you know how the recovery goes.
• One click to recover all files, with no need to recover one by one.
Card Data Recovery is the excellent data recovery software for various memory cards like SD card and other storage devices. It can quickly recover lost data due to card or drive corruption, virus attack, mistakenly deletion, formatting, etc.
During scanning, you can stop scanning, or you give up recovery after finishing scanning and click "Back", you can save the scan result for resume recovery at the next time. It's saved in a .dat file.
Card Data Recovery for Windows allows you to preview photos and music before recovery. You can preview either during scanning or after scanning, so that you recover the right files you want.
Preview during scanning saves your time. If you already find your lost files in the middle of scanning, click "Stop" and you can recover your lost files.
You can also wait until the scanning finishes and then select the files you want to recover. Note: On the top of the interface, "Filter" option allows you to search scanned files according to their size.
After you find the exact files you want to recover and tick them, click "Recover" button and select a path to save the files. It is highly suggested that you do not save the recovered files to the same partition where you lost the files.
You can import the previous scan result and resume recovery without rescanning. Click the triangle on the home interface of this software and click "Browse" to import the scan result. Click "OK" to go on the next steps.