Best iTunes Companion - Intelligently Export Music from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch to iTunes and More to Mac
MobileGo for iOS (Mac) is renamed as TunesGo (Mac).
• 1 click export music and playlists from iPhone, iPod, and iPad to iTunes Library with ratings, play counts & skips
• Transfer music, videos, and photos on iPhone/iPod touch/iPad to Mac
• Convert videos & songs to iPhone/iPod/iPad friendly formats
• Manage music, playlists, videos, photo albums on iPhone/iPod/iPad
• Fully support iOS 7, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPad mini, iPod touch 5, etc.
Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7,10.8 or 10.9 (Mavericks)
*If you are a Windows user, please go to MobileGo for iOS (Windows Version) >>
Whether you’ve bought a new Mac computer or lost music from your iTunes Library, now with Wondershare MobileGo for iOS (Mac), with 1 click you can export all that music on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad to your iTunes Library on Mac. And what’s more, this “Smart Export to iTunes” feature never duplicates any song you’ve had on iTunes Library. That means it only exports songs you don’t already have on your iTunes Library from iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad to your iTunes Library.
Note: "Smart Export to iTunes" is different from “Export to iTunes”. By default, “Smart Export to iTunes” lets you export all music on your device (iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad) to iTunes Library filtering out the ones already in your iTunes Library. “Export to iTunes” means it only transfers the songs you’ve selected
on iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad to iTunes Library on Mac.
Transfer Music, Videos, and Photos on iPhone, iPod touch, & iPad to Mac
Want to backup some songs and videos on iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad to your Mac’s hard drive? Or have you taken so many photos with your iPhone, you need to copy them on Mac for further editing? With Wondershare MobileGo for iOS (Mac), simply select the music, videos, or photos on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad that you want and click “Export to Mac” to transfer them to iMac, MacBook Pro or MacBook Air.
• Transfer music, Podcasts, iTunes U, audiobook, and voice memos to Mac.
• Transfer movies, TV shows, music videos, etc. to Mac.
• Export Cameral Roll and photo albums to Mac.
Convert and Transfer Songs & Videos on Mac to Play on Your iPhone/iPod/iPad
Have some killer songs & video, but can’t transfer any of them to iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad for play? Keep your shirt on. Let MobileGo for iOS (Mac) do it for you. Whenever you drag an incompatible file to iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad via MobileGo for iOS (Mac), it will convert the file properly for you. And it never wipes out the original files on your device. What’s more, it transfers photos from Mac to iPhone/iPod/iPad as well.
• Convert audio files in AC3, MKA, FLAC, OGG, APE, MP2, WMA, AMR to MP3 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
• Convert videos in AVI, FLV, MPG,3GP, 3G2, 3GPP, TS, TP, TRP, M2TS, MTS, MKV, DV, WMV, MOD, ASF, DAT, F4V, VOB, NSV, RMVB, DivX and more to M4V for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
Fully Manage Music, Videos, and Photos on iPhone, iPod & iPad
Wondershare MobileGo for iOS (Mac) is a total iPod touch, iPhone, & iPad manager. Use it to manage music, videos, photos, and albums, just about any media file, on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad easily and efficiently.
• Transfer music on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad directly to your iTunes Library.
• Transfer music, videos, photos, and albums to your Mac for backup.
• Create new playlists on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad with drag-n-drop.
• Simply click to add media files from Mac or delete files from your iDevices.
• Build albums by dragging and dropping photos from your Camera Roll or Photo Library.
Prep work: To use Wondershare MobileGo for iOS (Mac), you should connect your device (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad) with Mac computer via a USB cable.
After you connect iPod touch, iPhone or iPad to your Mac and launch MobileGo for iOS (Mac), Click Music on the left of the window. Then in the new window, you can see an option “Smart Export to iTunes”. Click it to export all songs on your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad to iTunes Library. After you click “Smart Export Music to iTunes”, a dialogue box will appear, telling you how many of these songs on your devices are not in your iTunes Library. Click Export, then these songs will be exported to your iTunes Library in a second.
This "Smart Export to iTunes" feature can also be found in the starting window. The moment you launch Wondershare MobileGo for iOS (Mac), you can see it at bottom of the window. If you prefer to exportmusic to iTunes quickly, then click it.
In the above section, we’ve introduced how to export all the songs on an iOS device to iTunes Library. However, sometimes, you might need to transfer some selected songs from your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad to iTunes or your Mac. In this case, you should follow the tips below to do it.
• To transfer iPhone, iPod or iPad music to Mac or iTunes Library, click Music in the left column of the main window to enter the Music window. Here all audio files are displayed by category. To transfer music, click Music on the right side of window. Then you can see all music files are listed in the left pane. Select the songs you want and click “Export to Mac” or “Export to iTunes”. It’s the same to transfer Podcasts, iTunes U, audiobooks and voice memos from iPod touch, iPad and iPhone to Mac and iTunes Library.
Note: In the songs list, you might see iTunes icons. If an iTunes icon appears in front of a song, it means MobileGo for iOS Mac has detected that this song has already existed on both your device and iTunes Library. If so, you don’t need to transfer it to your iTunes Library.
• To transfer iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad photos to Mac, click Photo in the left column and you’ll see all the photos presently on your device. In the right column, click Camera Roll or Photo Library to reveal the photos contained in those two spots. Click to select the photos you want to export to Mac, and then click “Export” at the top of the main window.
If you want to export a whole photo album to your Mac, right-click the album name in the right column. Select “Export” in the pop-up list.
• To transfer videos to your Mac, click Videos in the left column. Then in the right side of the Video window, you’ll see all your videos sorted by category: Movies, Podcasts, iTunes U, TV Shows, and Music Videos. Click the video type, then find the video you wish to transfer to Mac computer on the left pane. Click Export at the top of the window.
It’s very easy to transfer music/videos/images from Mac computer to iPhone/iPod touch/iPad. Click Music, Videos, or Photos in the left column. Then click Add at the top. In the window that appears, browse your Mac for the files you want to add to your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. After finding them, click Open to add them to your iOS device.
Tips: You can also click Media Browse, then click Audio, Image or Movies to find your files. Select the songs, videos, or images you want and drag them to the left window. That’s it. With MobileGo for iOS Mac, files on your device will never be overwritten when new files are added.
MobileGo for iOS (Mac) enables you to convert incompatible files to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad friendly formats. When you drag the incompatible music or videos to your device via MobileGo for iOS (Mac), a window will pop up, asking you to convert the files. You should click Convert to begin the format conversion. After conversion is finished, click Add to import the files to your device.
Wondershare MobileGo for iOS (Mac) is a professional iPhone/iPod touch/ iPad manager. It enables you to manage audio files, videos, and photos on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad easily and efficiently.
• Manage audio files. Click Music in the left column to enter the audio file window. From right side of the window, you’ll see the Type for audio files and playlists. In the Type list, select any of the type for audio files. In the left pane, you can see all the files for this type. Select one and click Delete. In the Playlist area, you can create new playlist by clicking “Add Playlist”. And then drag audio files from the left pane to the playlist.
• Manage photos and photo albums. Click Photos in the left column of the main window to bring out the window to photos. Then from the right pane, you can see all photos are in two places: Cameral Roll and Photo Library. Select any photo, you can click the delete button to delete it. To create a new photo album, click “Add Albums”. Then name the album and drag pictures from the left pane to the album.
• Manage videos. Click Videos in the left column. Then you can see all videos are sorted into 5 types: Movies, Podcasts, iTunes U, TV Shows, and Music Videos. Select any type and you’ll see videos listed in the left pane. Click one, then click Delete to remove it from your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.