Backup contacts information to avoid accidental data lost or corruption, restore from backup to bring back your contacts data
mport/export contacts from iCloud or from/to CSV/vCard files to Mac or other address books, transfer contacts from iPhone to another or to other phones
Delete any contact information, sort contacts information in different categories, search contact with ease, exactly same display pattern with iPhone, multilingual interfaces
Xilisoft iPhone Contacts Backup for Mac can be your one-stop iPhone contacts management tool which is capable of backup and restoring iPhone contacts information to keep data security, importing and exporting contacts in CSV/vCard format as well as managing your contacts with ease!
In general this article is divided into several parts as below.
First, download Xilisoft iPhone Contacts Backup for Mac, install and run it. Connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch to computer, the application will recognize the device automatically and displays the device information in the interface.
I. Backup all contacts
This program helps you to backup all contacts to local computer.
1.In the left directory tree, choose the "Contacts" which you want to backup contacts to local. All contacts will be shown in the right list immediately.
2. Check the wanted contacts in the right list, click "Backup All Contacts" button at the bottom of the interface.
II. Export contacts to computer
This program helps you to export contacts from device to local computer.
1.In the left directory tree, choose the “Contacts” which you want to export contacts to local.
2.Check the wanted contacts in the right list, then click “Export Contacts to Computer” button, choose “Export to .csv File for Google Contacts”, “Export to .vCard Files (.vcf) for Outlook” or “Export to vCard Single File for Other Address Books” option, and locate the target folder in the dialog box that appears, then start exporting.
III. Import contacts to device
This program allows you to import contacts to device.
1. In the left directory tree, choose the target “Contacts” that you want to import contacts into.
2. Click “Import Contacts to Device” button at the bottom of the interface, choose “Import Contacts from .csv File” or “Import Contacts from .vCard File(s)” option, and choose the source contacts file in the dialog box that appears, then start importing.
The program can bring all your contacts data back by restoration function.
1. In the left “Backup Files” area, choose the “Contacts” that you want to restore into your device.
2. Select a backup file in the left list, then click “Restore all Contacts to Device” button at the bottom of the interface, then start restoring contacts.
• Delete contacts from device
In the left directory tree, choose the “Contacts” node to unfold the contacts list.
Check the contacts in the right list, then click “Delete Contacts” button to delete unwanted contacts.
• Find what you want quickly
The program provides a quick search function to help you search contacts.
You can search quickly the contacts you want by entering the keyword in the “Search” textbox, then the matched items will be shown in the list immediately.