iOS Data Recovery - World's 1st iPhone and iPad data recovery software.
Highest recovery rate in the industry.
Recover photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes, call logs, and more.
Compatible with latest iOS devices.
*If you are a Windows user, please go to Dr.Fone for iOS (Windows Version) >>
Recover Data from iCloud and iTunes Backup for All iOS Devices
• Extract data from backup: Recover whatever you want from iCloud and iTunes backup files, supporting encrypted iTunes backup.
• Supported iOS devices: iPhone SE/6S Plus/6S/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS, iPad Pro,9.7-inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, The new iPad, iPad 2/1 & iPod touch 5/4.
• Recover 15 kinds of files: Contacts, Messages, Call history, Calendar, Notes, Reminder, Safari bookmark, Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Message attachments, Voice memos, Voicemail, App photos/videos/documents (WhatsApp, Flickr, iPhoto, iMovie, Kindle, Keynote, etc.).
• Supported loss circumstances: Accidentally deleted files on your iOS device; your device is crashed, smashed or broken; the device is locked by a forgotten password; your device is lost or wiped (eg. freshly upgraded to a new iOS, restored to factory settings, jailbroken or refurbished).
Preview What You've Lost before Recovery
The data presented in the scan result is clear, organized and in original quality. You can preview all data in the scan result except for video and audio files.
• Preview all photos one by one in camera roll, photo library and photo stream.
• Check the contacts in detail, including address, job title and custom tags, etc. and recover them as a VCF, CSV or HTML file.
• Read SMS contents including iMessages, photos, videos, etc. to save them as HTML and CSV files on your computer.
• View the call history containing FaceTime records, notes, reminders, etc.
Re-sync Recovered Data to Your iOS Device
After the iPhone data recovery, you can use Wondershare TunesGo to re-sync the recovered data to your iOS device, such as:
• Import the recovered contacts in VCF format to your iOS device.
• Put the recovered photos and videos directly back to your iOS device.
Step 1. Connect iOS Device with Computer
Launch dr.fone toolkit on your computer. Use the USB cable that comes with your iOS device to connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, to your computer. Click on "Data Recovery" and select "Recover from iOS Device" option.
Tips: Before running dr.fone, you're supposed to download the latest version of iTunes. To avoid the automatically sync, don't launch iTunes when running dr.fone toolkit. I suggest you disable the automatical syncing in iTunes beforehand: launch iTunes > Preferences > Devices, check “Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically”.
Step 2. Scan Your Device for Lost Data on It
Simply click the "Start Scan" button to let this program scan your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to scan for deleted or lost data. The scanning g process may last a few minutes, depending on the amount of data on your device. During the scanning process, if you see that the data you're looking for is there, then you can click the "Pause" button to stop the process.
Step 3. Preview the Scanned Data
The scan will take you some time. Once it's completed, you can see a scan result generated by the program. Data both lost and existing on your device are displayed in categories. To filter out the deleted data on your iOS device, you can swipe the option "Only display the deleted items" to ON. By clicking the file type in the left side, you can preview the found data. And you can see there is a search box on the top right of the window. You can search for a specific file by typing a keyword in the search box.
Step 4. Recover Data from Your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
When you find the data you need, just put the check mark in front of the box to select them. After then, click the "Recover" button at the bottom right of the window. By default, the recovered data will be saved to your computer. As for text messages, iMessage, contacts, or notes, when you click Recover, a pop-up will ask you to "Recover to Computer" or "Recover to Device". If you want to put these messages back to your iOS device, click "Recover to Device".
Step 1. Choose Recovery Mode
Launch dr.fone and select "Recover from iTunes Backup File" from "Data Recovery" tool. After then, the iTunes backup recovery tool will detect all iTunes backup files on this computer and display them in the window. You can confirm which one is the one you need according to the date it has been created.
Step 2. Scan Data from iTunes Backup File
Choose the iTunes backup file that contains the data you want to recover and click "Start Scan". It will take a few minutes to extract all data from the iTunes backup file. Be patient.
Step 3. Preview and Recover Data from iTunes Backup
After a few seconds, all data in the backup file will be extracted and displayed in categories. You can preview them one by one before recovery. Then you can selectively mark and recover those you want by pressing the "Recover" button at the bottom. Now contacts, notes and messages can be directly recovered to your iOS device if you keep your iOS device connected with your computer via a USB cable during the recovery process.
Tips: you can see there is a search box in the result window. From there, you can type in the name of a file to search for it.
Step 1. Choose Recovery Mode
After running dr.fone toolkit, choose the recovery mode of "Recover from iCloud Backup Files" from "Data Recovery" on the dashboard. Then you'll see the window below. Enter your iCloud account and password to login. dr.fone takes your privacy seriously. We never keep a record of any your Apple account info or content at any time during your sessions.
Step 2. Download iCloud Backup File
When you logged into iCloud, the program can find all iCloud backup files in your account. Choose the one where you're going to recover data and click on the "Download" button.
And then in the pop-up, you can choose the type of files you would like to download. This will reduce the time of downloading the iCloud backup file. After that, you can scan the iCloud content now. Click on the "Scan" button to begin. It will take you some time. Just wait for a moment.
Step 3. Preview and Recover Data from iCloud Backup File
The scan will be complete in a few minutes. Once it stops, you can preview almost all data in your iCloud backup file, like contacts, messages, photos, and more. Check them one by one and tick the item you want. Then click on the "Recover to Computer" or "Recover to your device" button to save them on your computer or your device with one click.
Now contacts, messages and notes can be directly recovered to your iOS device if your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch is connected with your computer with a USB cable during the recovery process.