Your iPhone is messed up by some strange app settings or configuration? Or you just want to clear up all your iPhone before selling or giving it out? Or for some else courses, you don't want others access or scan the data on your device? No matter what the reason is, you need to wipe off all private data as well as app/system settings at times. Here you come to the right place. We will introduce you two effective ways to help you make it. Read carefully and find out the suitable one to delete your iPhone personal data and settings.
iPhone default erase settings allow you to delete all data without any help of tools. In this way, data can be cleared up and your device can have more space for storage. If you want to recover those deleted data later, this ways works better for you. Read the following steps and figure it out how to use iPhone default deleting function to wipe off all personal data and settings.
• Step 1: Go to "Settings" > "General" > "Reset" on your iPhone.
• Step 2: Select "Erase All Content and Settings" from the option list and go on.
• Step 3: Press "Erase iPhone" next to confirm your conduct.
This ways works perfectly for those who want to resell or donate their iPhone. One click to erase all personal data as well as settings, and no one can find any way to recover the data on Apple device. This is what iPhone Data Eraser can do for you. You can truly believe in this magic eraser program and get a completely "new" iPhone after deleing. What's more, the software provides three different modes to wipe off data safely from your iDevice that you can choose any one as you like.
Now, let's take a look at how to remove iPhone data and settings with iPhone Data Eraser.
• Step 1:Install and run iPhone Data Eraser on your computer. Then connect you iPhone via a USB cable.
• Step 2:You will be offered two erasing types shown in the window below. Choose the first one -"Eraser All Data on Device"(the only available one for the moment), and move on.
• Step 3:The three security levels designed for you show up in the interface then. From low to high, security standard rises. Select the one you prefer and click on"Start".
• Step 4:Type in the word appears in the input box so the program gets your confirmation to start data erasing. It will take you some time according to the whole volume of data. Wait patiently until it completes.
After deleting, you can use your"new"iPhone, resell it on eBay, or give it to others without worrying about personal data leakage.
These two ways are both workable that you can pick any one that suits you. While, you should know that, Apple's default erasing function actually doesn't remove all your data but encrypt for you. If you really want todelete your personal iPhone datacompletely and permanently, we recommend you the second solution to keep your data safer by deleting.