People get used to asking Apple for help when they have encountered some problems that they can't slove, such as the issue of how to exist iPod touch recovery mode. Generally, if you follow the description that Apple tells you, you'll lose all data on your iPod touch after you exit the recovery mode successfully. Well, is there any way to exit iPod touch recovery mode without data loss? The answer is YES. And the way is quite simple. It's a 1-click work.
1 click to exit recovery mode for iPod touch 5/4 users
Download the free trial version below to have a try.
Download the software and install it on your computer. Then get your iPod touch and the digital cable prepared. Follow the guide below to exit recovery mode with your iPod touch.
1. Launch the program on your PC or Mac and connect your iPod touch.
2. When the program has recognized your iPod touch, it will show you the window as follows.
The window of Wondershare Dr.Fone (Mac):
The window of Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Windows):
3. Now click the Restart (for Windows) or Set Up (for Mac) button. You can exit recovery mode in a few seconds after your iPod touch restart.
It's pretty easy, isn't it? Moreover, you can use Wondershare Dr.Fone to recover data from your iPod touch 4/5, if you have ever deleted data on it recently. Read the guide as follows.
How to recover data from iPod touch 5/4
Step1. Scan your iPod touch
Let's try to recover data from iPod touch with Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS together. If you're a Mac user, you can also take similar steps as follows.
For iPod touch 5 users, you'll see the window below after connecting it to your computer. You can click Start Scan to begin the scan on your iPod touch.
For iPod touch 4, the program will show you a different window. There you need to click Download to get a plug-in first. Then follow the steps below to enter the device's scanning mode to scan your iPod touch:
1. Hold your iPod touch and click Start.
2. Hold the Power and Home buttons at the same time for exactly 10 seconds.
3. Release the Power button, and keep the Home button pressed, until you're told that you've entered the scanning mode successfully.
Step2. Preview and save iPod touch data to your computer
The program will provide you a scan result after the scan. You can preview found data here, like photos, contacts, messages, notes and so forth. Choose what you want and click Recover to save them on your computer with one click.
Note: The deleted data and existing data have their own colors. You can separate them by clicking the button on the middile top of the program: Only display the deleted items.