USB Flash Drive Deleted Files:
There are a lot of ways to Recover Deleted Files from USB Flash Drive on Mac. In my view one of the best ways to recover your lost data is from your back-up. Unfortunately not everyone of us is used to backup data on external devices, right? Don't worry. If you haven't backup up your USB flash drive data, and really want to know how to recover deleted files from USB flash drive on Mac OS X, read the following sections, to find out how to do it.
One thing is terrible when we speak about USB Drives: loosing important data or mistakenly formatting it. Looks like the world ends right here, and we have nowhere to go, or even worst, hardly have anything to do to recover our data, right? Wrong! So you have no backup or whatsoever and would like to recover deleted files from USB flash drive on Mac OS X. Even if you have files or formatted, or had a crash, your USB drive you can still recover data that used to be on it. So you should not fret too much about it. What I suggest is using a Data Recovery software.
Powerful Mac Data Recovery Software
Using Wondershare Data Recovery is one of the easiest ways to recover deleted files from USB flash drive on Mac OS X. Featuring an innovative recovery algorithm, this software can recover your data safely, and lightning fast. Not only that it can recover deleted files from USB flash drive on Mac, but also recover the most common known file formats on your computer, and a multitude of devices too. The best thing about it is that you can preview your files even before you start the recovery process. You can also stop and resume the recovery process whenever you want. USB Flash Recovery for mac has never been easier before.
Recover lost or deleted files, photos, audio, music, emails from any storage device effectively, safely and completely.
Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcorders.
Supports to recover data for sudden deletion, formatting, hard drive corruption, virus attack, system crash under different situations.
How to Recover Deleted Files from USB Flash Drive on Mac OS X
Follow the next tutorial to recover deleted files from USB flash drive on Mac using the software presented in the previous section;
- Download and install wondershare Data Recovery to your mac, and connect your USB flash drive to your Mac.
- Launch Wondershare Mac Data Recovery and select the type of files you want to recover.
- Select the USB flash drive on the "External Removable Device", and click "Scan" to start recover deleted files from USB flash drive.
- A quick scan of USB flash data recovery process completed, you can simply preview the recovered files. If you can't find your files, go to Deep Scan.
- With the Deep Scan will help you find more files from USB flash drive, it will take more time. After it completed, preview the recovered files by specific file name and location from the deep scan result section.
- Click Recover button to save your recovered files to a safe storage device.
- Hooray! This is how to recover deleted files from USB flash drive on Mac with Wondershare Data Recovery.
Tips for Recovering Deleted Files from USB Flash Drive
I am pretty confident that my tutorial on how to recover deleted files from USB Flash drive on Mac will be greatful help to you. Here are a few more tips on how to use your USB drive for a longer lifetime:
- Make back-ups of your data from time to time in case your USB gets busted;
- Safely remove your USB drive after you are done using it. To do this, hold the "Control" key on your mac, and the mouse pad, and select "Eject" from menu;
- Format your USB drive from time to time to fix any file system errors that can rise up unexpectedly;
- Use a data recovery software to easily, and quickly Recover Deleted USB Flash Drive Files on Mac;
As I was emphasizing earlier, the fastest and the easiest way to recover deleted files from USB flash drive on Mac is using a specialized data recovery software. Yes, it's better if you have backed up your USB data to use it for recovery, but if you haven't done that, the optimum method is the one discussed above. Following the step-by-step tutorial should help you do it without any problems. I hope you'll get your files back. You can do it.
Note: Recover Lost Mac Data under Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra)
Due to macOS High Sierra (macOS 10.13) requirement, Mac users are not allowed an access to the built-in system drive from any apps. Therefore, if you need to restore lost data from the system disk under macOS 10.13, please "disable System Integrity Protection" first.
How to disable "disable System Integrity Protection"? Please follow the steps below.
Step 1Reboot the Mac and hold down"Command + R" keys simultaneously after you hear the startup chime, this will boot OS X into Recovery Mode.
Step 2When the "OS X Utilities" screen appears, pull down the "Utilities" menu at the top of the screen instead, and choose "Terminal".
Step 3In the "Terminal" window, type in "csrutil disable" and press "Enter" then restrart your Mac.