Many Samsung Galaxy users would like to take a lot of photos and videos in their daily life and store them on the Samsung devices. Have you ever accidentally deleted your pictures, videos and other media data from Samsung galaxy, or formatted the media storage? Don't panic! Android Data Recovery can solve your problem in a simple and secure way.
Not only restore deleted Media files, Android Data Recovery also can recover contacts and SMS files formatted or lost due to other reasons from various mobile phones.
Download Android Data Recovery and have a try to recover your lost data.
Now, let's check how to recover photos or videos from Samsung Galaxy
Note: Once you deleted photos and videos from your Galaxy, don't take any new photo, videos or transfer new documents to it, because those deleted files will be overwritten by new data.
Download, install and run Android Data Recovery on your computer. Connect your Samsung Galaxy phone to computer via USB cable.
The program will prompt you to "Enable USB debugging" according to three different situations:
Note: If you still get this window and the USB debugging has been enabled, please try to disable it and reset it again.
When you see the below windows, your Galaxy S has been connected to the program successfully. Now, click "Start" button to analyze your Galaxy S data.
Turn to the screen of your Galaxy phone now, you will see a request pops up on it. Just click "Allow" and "Start" button one-by-one, which will allow the program to scan lost data from your device.
Preview the recoverable file in the category of "Gallery" and "Videos" at the left side of the window, then check the files you want back and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
1) Restore lost or deleted contacts and SMS text messages directly from your Android smartphone.
2) Get back pictures, video, audio files and document from SD cards inside your Android device, no matter they are lost because of accidentally deleting, factory resetting, flashing ROM or rooting, etc.
3) Preview and selectively check to get back pictures, messages and contacts.
4) Almost all Android smartphones and tablets are supported, such as Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, etc.
5) Read and retrieve the data with 100% safety and quality.
Now, download Android Data Recovery to have a try!