Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge are released in recent days. It no wonder that Samsung is entering into rivalry with Apple over cellphones. This Samsung series is of novel design and excellent user experience.
It is surely amazing to own this new stunner, but remember to take care of it while using. Anyway, electronic products like cellphones get broken easily. Once it is damaged, it may leave you a lot of troubles. And when the phone goes old, you may encounter the unpleasantness too. Take an example of data loss. Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge are not immune.
Here you can see the most common ways people lose important data on their phone.
- 1.There are many people who use a SD card to extend the memory of cellphone. But the thing is that SD cards get corrupted easier than the internal space. So the data stored on the SD card is more likely to get damaged than that on the internal space. And the main reason that causes the SD card to corrupt is the virus, which is not easy to remove.
- 2.A corrupt software can also be the reason why you lose your important data. There are various apps on the phone asking to get access to the sensitive personal data like messages and contacts. So be careful when you show your authorization to these apps.
- 3.The update is also on the list of attention sometimes. Have you ever fail to install an application with the update packages download? Yes, you may find that the malfunctions happen on your phone, and at this time, some of the important data get damaged.
The data files on our phones are all important with personal information or work details. For instance, we use messages to communicate with others everyday, so the last time you want to see is that you lost your messages with important information & you will find it hard to get them back. And to create backup files does work to a certain degree. However, most of people have no ideas about how to recover their lost data. In this case, you can read on this article and then you will become able to do data recovery by yourself.
How to Recover Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge
To recover data from Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, you need a third party Samsung Recovery tool, and I am a big fan of Dr.Fone for Android, which is a nice recovery software. My phone is a HUAWEI one, and it is supported by Dr.Fone for Android. According to the official introduction, Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge are supported, too.
Main Features of Dr.Fone for Android
- 1.The interface of it is friendly and intuitive, so that you can learn to use it soon after you pick it up. And there is guidance provided.
- 2.You can recover the lost data from Galaxy S6 Edge / S6 as long as they are not overwritten.
- 3.You can save the recoverable data to your computer directly.
- 4.This application also helps you fix your phone.
- 5.You can preview any and every data file you plan to recover.
- 6.All the data can be recovered from Galaxy S6 Edge including messages, contacts, photos, WhatsApp messages, videos, music, documents, etc. And all of them can lost because of corrupt software, factory reset, phone crash or damage and ROM flashing.
Now you can see the step-by-step below to recover Samsung Galaxy S6 deleted files.
Step 1. Download and install the captioned application on your computer. It doesn’t matter whether your computer is a Windows one or Mac one, because both are compatible.
Step 2. Run it and connect your Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge to your computer via USB cable. As soon as you plug in your Android phone, the application will detect it and show it on the primary window.
Step 3. Click on “Start” to analyze your phone. After that, click on “Start” to start scanning through your Samsung. This time, make sure you have checked the data you want to scan for, on the left panel.
Step 4. When it finishes scanning, you will see all the recoverable data files showed on the primary window. You can look for the data you want to recover one by one, or search it on the search bar on the top.
Step 5. After you find the one you want, you can preview it in detail to confirm it. Check data of your choice and click on “Recover” to get them back.
Tip: When you find that you have lost the important data on your Samsung, it is advisable that you stop using it. In this way, you can protect the data from being erased forever. Anyway, all the data you delete are actually stored somewhere on your Samsung.